We hope you are all as excited and eager to return to play as we are! With just under a week until our return, it is important for us to get this information out to you all regarding our return. These protocols are crucial for ensuring our return is smooth and mostly importantly SAFE. All of our guidelines have been informed by the Government, FA & our facilities.
TIMELINE OF REOPENING SERVICES
1-2-1’s = Restarts on 29th March
Development Centres = To restart on 29th March at Goals Portsmouth
Travel Team Thursday Training = To restart on 1st April at Furze Lane & Goals Portsmouth
Saturday morning sessions (U7-11 Travel Team) = To restart on 3rd April
Fun & Futures (10am-12pm) = To restart on 3rd April
Travel Team Fixtures = To restart on Saturday 3rd April & Sunday 4th April.
Covid Protocol for spectators will be the exact same as prior to the break. No spectators for any of our services at Goals or Furze lane will be allowed on-site, 1 parent with a face covering while remaining socially distant can attend home fixtures, however. It is likely that each site will have slightly different rules, so away fixtures are dependent on the home clubs rules/facility.
- No signs of COVID-19 for the player the past 14 days and no known exposure before sending him or her to training. Sick players and coaches must stay at home and follow appropriate health guidelines.
- Determine if you want your child to wear a face mask during training.
- Comply with social distancing and mask directives. Adhere to the rules of the club regarding attending a training session
- Direct your child to never share water, snacks or equipment. Notify the club and coach should your child become ill.
- Do not assist coaches with equipment at the beginning or end of practice.
- If the ball goes off the touchline or end line, allow players or coaches to retrieve the ball.
- Parents make the ultimate decision on their child’s attendance participation
We look forward to seeing you all from the 29th,